Tuesday, April 05, 2005

WELCOME, pull up a seat and stay a while!

I'm so glad you've joined me here! If you brought your musical instrument, hold on for just a few minutes; the singing and playing will begin shortly...(for those of you who don't know, I'm an avid folk music junkie and a favorite activity is getting together with friends to make music).j

I hope that folks will conduct some interesting, thought-provoking, funny, light-hearted, serious and/or soulful conversations here. I'm open to feedback on my website at www.cultivateconnections.com and I like to engage in dialogue. I do not care for abusive, hateful or otherwise corrosive interactions. I will ask anyone who insists on conducting themselves in this way to either post respectfully or not at all on this forum.

I have not stated a clear topic of choice as I expect that over time a few salient topics will reveal themselves. Possible threads will be FOLK MUSIC, Adults with ADD and ADHD, Education, Ethics and Parenting.

Enjoy and come back periodically to see how things are going.

Peace,

JudyO
Owner
CultivateConnections.com

No comments: